This past week, we were at Breezy Point with Grandpa and Halmoni. This was the first time I've been on a vacation or been away from home overnight.
I had tons of fun - I got to be held all the time (four adults to one me - *woo hoo*)! I went swimming for the first time and even went to a meat raffle at the American Legion in Pequot Lakes.
The View from our time share
Grandpa and Daddy looking serious with their matching Fu Manshu moustaches.
Grandpa holding me in my gator butt pants
Napping with Halmoni
Me in my swim suit!
Me in my swim suit and bathrobe!

Me in the water
Mommy and me at the meat raffle
Reading "Tid Bits" with Daddy when we stopped for lunch on the way home.
Hope you like my vacation update!


he is sooooooooo cute!!! ... a meat raffel?
ReplyDelete