Our Life in Pictures
I can see why someone as handsome as you would have six dates!!
he is soooo adorable ... this one is getting printed and hung up! that's the look he's going to give all the girls when he's on stage!
He totally has a look saying he knows how good he has it!! Six (well, 4) dates - pretty impressive even for a guy this handsome. Actually...I was just looking at baby pictures of Alexa and he kind of reminds me of her at this age!
I can see why someone as handsome as you would have six dates!!
ReplyDeletehe is soooo adorable ... this one is getting printed and hung up! that's the look he's going to give all the girls when he's on stage!
ReplyDeleteHe totally has a look saying he knows how good he has it!! Six (well, 4) dates - pretty impressive even for a guy this handsome. Actually...I was just looking at baby pictures of Alexa and he kind of reminds me of her at this age!
ReplyDelete