Why can't I go forward! I'm trying to grab mom's shoe and I'm ending up out the back door. What am I doing wrong?
I'm fairly certain the world is conspiring against me - Mom and Dad finally noticed today that I have two teeth popping out on the top of my mouth at the same time and now that they are aware of my secret, I'm not going to let anyone get any sleep! *mwa ha ha*


he's a green machine! i think that he's just being sneaky ... like, i can see you so i'm not trying to sneak out of the room.... OR he wants to give you as much time looking at his super cute face that he leaves backwards out of the room to give as much face time as possible ... because he's really really good looking
ReplyDeleteHenry - such devious thoughts from one who looks so innocent! I'm surprised!
ReplyDelete